Two Ways to Intern with ESA
- Become a Sider Scholar at Palmer Seminary (follow the link for more information)
- Apply to be an ESA intern (see below)
Are you a recent college graduate looking for practical nonprofit experience? Are you a current undergraduate or graduate student interested in social justice, faith in public life, public policy, holistic ministry, advocacy, etc.? If so, an internship at ESA may be an ideal opportunity for you to gain vital praxis at an organization committed to working for social transformation and challenging others to do the same. Internships are offered on an as-needed basis and are available at any time. You are always welcome to apply!
- Must be a recent college graduate or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in a related field.
- Submit a one to two page proposal on what they hope to accomplish/gain from an internship at ESA. Please review our website and indicate, in your proposal, how you think your proposed work intersects with or adds to ESA's work and mission.
- Indicate one of four categories of focus: research and writing, advocacy via online marketing/social media, holistic ministry, or organizational administration.
- Submit a one-page resume.
- Provide two references – one professional and one personal.
- Complete proposals, resume, and references should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship Proposal."